Long time, so see yall! I’ve been really busy with school, but I’m back with another gift guide to make up for the lack of posting! Plus, as a bonus, there will be a THIRD gift guide with home goods posted tomorrow. This way, you guys will have a full list of gift shopping this weekend for Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
This post contains some affiliate links through which I earn a small commission dedicated to the upkeep of this blog.
- Target Advent Calendar: This advent calendar also includes some hair and skin items, but the makeup items included are pretty great, and the whole shebang is only $15!
- Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette: This is my favorite drugstore palette out of the bunch. The colors are a perfect blend of mattes and shimmers all in sweet blushes and browns. It’s a great dupe for the Naked 3 palette, but the formula is quite good for a drugstore palette! Plus, Maybelline products are BOGO 50% at Ulta right now, with a bonus 6% cash back on Ebates! Read the full review here!
- Glossier Cloud Paints: These liquid blushes are buildable and easy to use! Just be cautious about which color you pick, as they are not all POC friendly (looking at you Dusk). Read the full review here!
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick: While these aren’t the greatest in terms of wear time, I am 100% in LOVE with the formula and how it feels on my lips. Never chapped or dry like other liquid lippies can do. Plus, the pigmentation is to DIE for. They’re only $13.20 at Ulta right now, full size, so I’d pick up one (or 3).
- L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara: My drugstore mascara of choice! It’s great for lengthening, but not necessarily for curling, so it’s perfect for those of you with naturally curled lashes!
- Glossier Boy Brow: Y’all already know how I feel about this stuff. It’s the only brow product for me! Read the full review here!
- Covergirl Clean Matte BB Cream: Not the greatest color selection for WOC (I’m the darkest and even then it’s a bit warm) but the actual matte formula is flawless!
A small selection, but certainly the cream of the crop, and each one is under $20! What are some of your favorite under $20 picks? I’ve gotta put together my own shopping list! 😉 Check back tomorrow for a gift guide with the best beauty tools out there!