Hey, everybody! After that no buy (which was more like a low buy but oh well), I’m excited for all of the beauty news coming up in April! I’ve picked up some notable sales, collection drops, and more all happening in the month of April!
Forever 21 Sale
- I’m pleased to announce I’m now part of the Forever 21 affiliate program. I figure it’s not a bad match considering I’ve started buying more things from them (even if fast fashion isn’t the best for the environment). So, I’ll be finding out about some of their sales a few days before they begin and I can give you the scoop! Forever 21 will be having a BOGO Free on Sale Merch from March 30 until April 2nd! Now’s a great time to buy some offseason essentials like coats, hats, and gloves, or you can stock up on cute sunglasses and tee shirts for the summer!
H&M x Coachella
- Also, I’m super excited about this year’s H&M x Coachella collection. I’m not a fan of Coachella. I think it’s a really exclusive thing for rich people to run around appropriating too many things at one time. And last year’s collection was very reminiscent of that. Lots of boho and flowing desert motifs with lots of emphasis on Native American culture. I bought my Cat Eye sunglasses from this particular collection and that was it because I couldn’t find anything else that suited me. This year’s collection is a huge step up from last year’s, and it seems like the H&M designers really took a cue to customer responses. There’s a lot of lace, hearts, and stars mixed in with tougher fabrics like denim, and it’s pretty dang cool.
- Colourpop Cosmetics is having an EPIC Free Shipping sale until 3/31 at midnight! That’s free shipping on everything, no minimum! What’s that you hear? The sound of my wallet crashing and burning 🙂
MAC @ Ulta
- Of course, you all know I’m super duper happy that there will be MAC at Ulta This May! This brings me one step closer to never shopping at another place for beauty ever again, but darn Glossier and Milk Makeup have got me under their spell…You can begin browsing the collection online April 23, and they will be available to purchase May 7! I’ll keep an eye out for any Platinum early access!
- There’s a new PatMcGratch Kit on the horizon and it’s called DARKSTAR 006 and is due out April 11! It’s way out of my student budget (at least at the moment) but I have no doubt it’ll sell out quickly. But shoot, I’m just trying to get my hands on the original Metalmorphisis kit.
Ulta 21 Days of Beauty
- The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale is already in full swing, but some of the best deals will be coming during the last week of the sale from April 1-8th! I’m actually waiting until the very last day of the sale (April 8th) to score the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil for only $10.50! On April 1st you can score the entire Mario Badescu brand for 25% off! So there’s a lot to look forward to!
Too Faced Glitter??
- Too Faced’s founder Jerrod Blandino announced on March 25th, that a Too Faced Glitter Palette is in the works, but won’t be dropping until about June. You all know I already am married to my Urban Decay Moondust palette, so I’m not dying to get my hands on this, and with Too Faced’s discrepancies between palettes, I kinda can’t wait to see if this will actually be any good.
So that’s the scoop for this month! I’ll add to this (or maybe make another post) if more good stuff comes up. Got any questions? Leave me a comment or you can reach me at any of my socials @thechicmachine!
Payday Here We Come!
-Dymond M. <3